Your needs are unique. Your drug or alcohol addiction treatment program should be, too. There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all when it comes to addiction treatment. That's why we do not have a standard drug rehab program. Our counselors will develop a drug addiction treatment plan that is unique to you. This is one of the reasons why we have been so successful at helping others achieve true long-term sobriety.
To personalize your program, our addiction treatment philosophy incorporates a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, employing both Western and Eastern medical techniques. Plus, we utilize the talents of some of the best practitioners in the world.
A good drug detox and rehab clinic will include the following:
* Medical/inpatient painless rapid drug detox
* 24-hour nursing and doctor care on-site
* A special holistic treatment of psychological addiction (cravings) - INFOTURN
* Administrators and staff well-experienced in addiction treatment
* Mental health/dual diagnosis treatment programs
* Relapse prevention in the form of Naltrexone implant
After that, how do I make sure it's the right fit for me?
Chances are, there will be more than one drug rehab center that is both high-quality and offers the type of care you or your loved one needs. Here are some questions to ask yourself before making the final decision:
* How much will drug detox cost?
* What is the drug rehab center's philosophy on addiction?
* How long will it take to complete the drug rehab program?
* How is the detox process handled at the facility? What will they do to ensure the comfort of me or my loved one?
Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org +3126.96.36.19975