Organisation Process - Rapid Opiate Detox & Naltrexone implants
How to get a Naltrexone blocker to prevent relapse in opiate addiction treatment?
- After reading the information about Naltrexone implants, a consultation with our experts via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +44 20 3289 8289, and choose the Naltrexone blocker you would like to receive.
- We recommend that you take a drug test at home, just to make sure that you are opioid free. If the test comes up negative, you can book a Naltrexone implant and an appointment; if not, you can be scheduled for a safe and comfortable opiate detoxification.
- You will send your plane ticket reservation to our e-mail address email@example.com (after having arrival/departure date and time set up with us) as a cofirmation of your appointment.
- We will help you book a hotel, hostel or an apartment in Belgrade and arrange your transfer to the clinic.
- The procedure for getting a Naltrexone implant is as follows:
- You will get the necessary information about Naltrexone maintenance in written
- You will sign a consent document for undergoing Naltrexone Implant procedure
- Then a payment for our services follows
- An opiate test takes place
- Antibiotics are administrated
- Induction of Naltrexone blocker is performed (implant insertion) under local anesthesia (the procedure takes up to 10 minutes)
- Paper work is in English
- You will receive antibiotics to take home
How to get admitted for the Rapid Opiate Detoxification?
- Reply to our questionnaire received by e-mail
- You will send your plane ticket reservation to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (after having arrival/departure date and time set up with us) as a cofirmation of your appointment
- We’ll organize your transfer to the clinic
- Admittance for the treatment will follow (after the assesment and payment)